The 10th CRA Risk & Safety Forum took place on Wednesday 02 October and Thursday 03 October 2019.
CRA would like to thank all of the speakers who presented at our 10th CRA Risk & Safety Forum. We also wish to thank all of the delegates who attended. We enjoyed 2 great days of discussion and knowledge sharing.
The presentations from the 10th Risk & Safety Forum will shortly be available via the publications area of this website.
If you would like early notification of the 11th Risk & Safety Forum which is due to take place in 2020, please contact email@example.com to request addition to the alert mailing list.
Who is the CRA Risk & Safety Forum for?
For risk analysts and safety practitioners at all levels in the nuclear, defence, rail, transport, C&I and process industries.
Join your peers to explore how risk & safety analysis will evolve over the next decade.
Successfully predicting and managing risk improves the safety of the workplace, its people, their communities and our planet. Whether you’re writing a safety case, building probabilistic models or testing the dependability of systems and people you’re saving lives and optimising resources.
The Risk & Safety Forum gives you the chance to explore the key questions facing our profession over the next ten years and review the numbers, models and technology that will provide the answers.
• What is the risk of missing a generation of workers?
• How do we encourage people to work in our own industries and stay in them throughout their career?
• Are people the strongest and weakest link?
• How can we learn from the success of digitisation in other industries?
• Can data centre cooling practices be transferred to Nuclear power stations?
• Should our work be proving the commercial not regulatory case?
• In a more autonomous world how will we ensure that the electricity used comes from a low carbon source?
• Are small modular reactors / advanced modular reactors really lower risk for future electricity production?
• What is the safety case for our planet?
Hear from industry leaders and hands on practitioners in Risk Analysis, Safety Case and Dependability Modelling about their recent innovations, successes and failures.
This year’s forum will be at the beautiful 4* Cranage Hall Hotel, in Holmes Chapel, Nr Crewe, Cheshire, CW4 8EW.
A blend of keynote presentations and discussions across two days, with plenty of time for Q&A and peer networking.