Corporate Risk Associates Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value your privacy and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Information about Corporate Risk Associates Limited (referred to as “CRA”)
Registered No: 408 6309, registered in England and Wales
Registered Office at: V407 Vox Studios, 1-45 Durham Street, London SE11 5JH, United Kingdom
2. What Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Information explains how we use existing or prospective customer partners and suppliers’ personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
3. What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Business name;
- Job title;
- Information about your preferences and interests.
4. How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
The above information is used to provide our services to you in our capacity as an employment business / agency to find you suitable work whether on a temporary or permanent basis based on your requirements as set out below.
Or it may be used to maintain our business relationship, where you are our client/prospective client.
Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your account.
- Supplying our services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- The supply of services to us by you under an agreement to do so.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email, telephone or post with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam.
5. How do we hold the information?
All the personal data we have is stored on our database in the UK and stored in line with our IT policy.
6. Do You Share My Personal Data?
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing and marketing. In some cases, those third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data that we hold.
- Mail Campaign Systems are provided with names and email addresses for the distribution of information about services which CRA offers.
- CRM Systems are used to hold contact details of CRA’s customers and business contacts for the purpose of managing our relationship with you.
- Event Management Systems used for individuals to register and/or pay for specific CRA events.
If any of your personal data is required by a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law.
If any personal data is transferred outside of the EEA, we will take suitable steps in order to ensure that your personal data is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the UK. We will notify you in the event we wish to transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and we will give you the opportunity to withhold your consent to such transfer.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We may also share your information with Assystem Group subsidiary companies.
7. Legal basis
CRA processes personal data collected on this site only when you have expressly consented to it.
8. What Are My Rights?
You currently have the right at any time to ask for a copy of the information about you that we hold.
In addition to this right of access, you also have the following rights:
- The right to object to processing of your personal data
- The right to restrict processing of personal data
- The right to have your personal data erased (“right to be forgotten”)
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data.
To enforce any of these rights after the above date, please contact the person at the end of this Notice.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
9. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
- We keep financial records for up to 6 years as required by HMRC
- We review the details we hold for marketing purposes on an annual basis and may ask you to confirm the information we hold is accurate and up to date.
10. How Can I Access My Personal Data or Withdraw my Consent?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, or withdraw your consent to process your data, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 11.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving a validated request. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of two further months from the date we receive your validated request.
11. How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details:
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +44(0) 203 813 1900
Postal Address: at V407 Vox Studios, 1-45 Durham Street, London SE11 5JH, United Kingdom
12. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
Any changes will be made available from our website www.crarisk.com.